Here is what people are saying about us….
“I give to 3 Point Real Estate 5 star, after talking to other property managements, this was the best decision we made, Matt and his team are amazing, they rent our property in a very short time to the right people, any time I need to talk to them they are there, I highly recommend to go with there team, or ask for Matt he is very kind and caring gentleman.
They know the rules very well, your property is in great hands.” – NARGIS
Matt was very professional and he answer all my questions about the place on 632 Redwood ave. He was very honest and very confident when he answered all my question. Also he made sure you understood everything he said.
Mike B. just left you a review:
I have been working with Matt for about 5 years and he manages our rental properties. He is very responsive and always stays on top of issues. He is very communicative and proactive with any issues that arise and will often propose several solutions with different cost, time, and quality options. During the repairs, he also does a follow up and keeps me in the loop. Overall, I am very happy with Matt and very thankful for his help.
- 3 Point Real Estate handles my request efficiently and prompt, and often they accommodate to what my special needs are. – Kae Y
- I own a few rental properties in Sacramento that I used to manage myself. One day, Matt Johnson from 3 Point Real Estate called me to offer to list my rentals on their website. That was the beginning of a very beautiful relationship. I found Matt to be very professional, very passionate about his job and very very responsive both on the phone and emails. Today he manages all my rental properties. I’m so glad that I decided to talk to him the day he cold-called me. It was turned out to be a great business relationship. Keep up the good work. – Rick
I’ve been a client of 3-Point Real Estate for almost 8yrs now, and there’s no better way to sum up my relationship with Chris and his team other then to say that their company is an extension of my business. We rely on their partnership to see us through new property acquisitions, remodel work, and property management. Despite being a client for so long, the one area I find very refreshing is that this team is always soliciting feedback on how they can further fine tune the offerings and services they provide. They stay hungry and I like that.
- “two small repairs, handled quickly and fairly. Also, issues with tenants paying on time handled very diplomatically. Matt has always responded right away and stayed on top of any problems”
- “Matt from 3 point took over my account with few units to manage, he did a phenomenal job placing tenants in the vacant units and with communicating progress. Would recommend.”
- This is A+ work and analysis. Based on your review, I am leaning towards candidates 3 and 4. This list makes me wish I had more houses to rent out. Some of these may work for my brother’s house that is coming on the market soon.
- Thanks Matt, Great, thorough write-up especially weighing the pros and cons.For me, Thanks again for the really detailed analysis. I am looking forward to working With you as well on our next property. If the candidates are still looking By the time the other one becomes available, we can give the remaining top 2 or 3 First option.
- 3 Point Real Estate & Construction have been my go-to team for all of my property management needs. Their level of service and attention to detail for all of our properties has really been the cornerstone of what keeps us coming back. With the 3 Point team managing our properties, I know our homes will remain in top-notch condition, and that our tenants will be taken care of. Additionally, without their consultation and meticulous work placing qualified tenants, our family wouldn’t have been able to build our portfolio to what it is today.
- Thank you for performing such diligent work, Matt. The recap below is phenomenal and really makes things easy when assessing the potential tenants. Looking forward to working together again.